Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

How can you get a domestic charge off of a record. It was reduced to a disorderly conduct charge but we have found out it still appears on our son's record and now cannot get a job.

Asked on 7/13/10, 3:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nancy Fioritto Patete Nancy Fioritto Patete, Esq.

See if your son qualifies for an expungement of his record:

Read more
Answered on 7/14/10, 8:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio