Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

I know a girl who's 16 and almost 17. She's had a lot of mental and emotional problems such as depression, panic attacks, and self harm. Her parents seem to be either indifferent or in denial that she needs help. Is there any way for her to get psychiatric help without her parents being involved?

Asked on 7/15/10, 6:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nancy Fioritto Patete Nancy Fioritto Patete, Esq.

Possibly a referral from a school counselor. Or contact with your county mental health agency or your county jobs and family services center.

Read more
Answered on 7/16/10, 6:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio