Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

my ex husband filed for divorce under false pretenses and is now trying to use any legal means possible to keep me from seeing my children. he claimed i assaulted him and tried to get a civil protection order against me. i don't know what to do.

Asked on 9/21/09, 1:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

You need to file a complaint for custody in order to get your children back. He has to have a good reason to keep you from them. I would be happy to represent you in this process.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 1:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio