Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

can my husband who I am separated from change the locks on a house we both co own? He won't give me a key.

Asked on 7/01/13, 8:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Willison Law Office of Eric E. Willison

He can do that, but you can change them back. However, that is just going to lead to a lot of back and forth with wasted money. Your best bet would be to file for divorce and get a court order in place giving you beneficial use of the property.

Read more
Answered on 7/02/13, 4:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio