Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

how do iget divorced if i dont know where husband is?

Asked on 9/21/09, 9:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

You are still able to get divorced and you can serve him by posting or publication. If he doesn't show up then the entire process will be pretty simple. I would be happy to represent you in this process.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 1:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio