Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

legal seperation

i've had a legal seperation for about 10 years. how do i finalize it?

Asked on 2/16/07, 11:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nancy Fioritto Patete Nancy Fioritto Patete, Esq.

Re: legal seperation

It can be converted to a divorce by the filing of a motion to do so.

Read more
Answered on 2/17/07, 1:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio