Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

I live in Ohio. How can my husband and I adopt my niece. We have legal custody of her. She has been with our family since three months of age. Due to both of her parents being in prison for crimes, that they committed due to addictions. My neice still has complication due to her also being addicted at birth.

Asked on 1/27/16, 7:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Izzo Graff & McGovern LPA

If you obtained custody of your niece through the a children services agency, see if they can to anything to assist you.

Read more
Answered on 1/27/16, 12:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio