Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

perental rights

I had my children taken away and now they live with relatives. Now i still have perental rights. Could i just take them and move away or will i go to jail for that

Asked on 3/18/09, 12:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nancy Fioritto Patete Nancy Fioritto Patete, Esq.

Re: perental rights

You would need to get custody restored through the court that awarded custody to your relatives.

Read more
Answered on 3/18/09, 1:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio