Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

I recently got a divorce and my exhusband did not change the willk or any of the beneficeries on any of his paperwork, He is now in a nursing home and his children have guardianship overhim.Does his children have the right to change the will or the beneficuries of him retirement

Asked on 9/25/09, 12:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

Only he can modify his will. Even though he is in a nursing home he would still be able to do this. If he needs a will I would be happy to do one for him. You or your children can contact me at any time.

If there is anything else that I can help you with do not hesitate to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in anyway that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/25/09, 7:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio