Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

i have recently moved to quaker city ohio with my 2 children i am going through a seperation/divorce my husband and i have drawn up some papers had them notorized and signed that allowed me to relocate now the law here in ohio does not except notaries and unless i get this paper legalized by a judge they will not except him in school what do i need to do in order to get this done considering i am already in ohio?

Asked on 5/19/10, 8:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kerpsack Robert W. Kerpsack Co., L.P.A.

I am sorry to hear about your circumstances. Unfortunately, I do not practice domestic relations law or school law; therefore, I am not going to be able to answer your specific questions, nor will I be representing you. I urge you to consult immediately with other lawyers regarding your potential legal rights. Your local bar association may have a lawyer referral service that can provide you with the names of some lawyers near you who handle these types of matters. In the alternative, you may want to contact the Columbus Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service (telephone number 614-221-4112; web address I am sorry I cannot help you.

Bob Kerpsack

Phone: 614-766-2000

Fax: 614-766-2005

Email: [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 5/24/10, 2:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio