Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

Reclaiming my maiden name

I've been divorced 22 years never remarried. Children are grown. I'd like to know if there would be any problems taking back my maiden name? Or at least using a hypenated version of it?

Asked on 3/06/06, 9:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Drew David P. Drew, Esq.

Re: Reclaiming my maiden name

That should not be a problem. You simply need to file the appropriate Motion with the Court that granted your Divorce requesting the name change. If you need additional assistance, please contact my office.

Read more
Answered on 3/07/06, 7:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio