Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio


we were not married, own 2 homes & 2 kids...Can I force him to move out or to sell properties?? What happens if I move out do I loose rites??

Asked on 2/06/07, 1:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Drew David P. Drew, Esq.

Re: seperation

You have a right to property in which you have joint ownership. If you do not jointly own the property, there are ways of getting some value from the properties. In addition, you are entitled to Child support for the children. Please call my office if you have additional questions.

Read more
Answered on 2/06/07, 3:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio