Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

Wanting to divorce husband mentally and verbally abusive to my 12 year old daughter from a previous relationship. Can I move us out now and still be entitled to half everything. We have 2 children together 5 and 3.

Asked on 6/16/13, 5:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Sacerich Thomas J. Sacerich, Attorney at Law

In Ohio, yes, you are entitled to one half of all marital assets. It does not matter that you move out. Even if it is your fault that there is a divorce you are still entitled to one half.

Read more
Answered on 6/16/13, 8:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio