Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

Last year I sign custody of my daughter over to her father cuz I was going to military but had health issues and since then he won't sign my custody back to me my question is he's about to go to jail for 6 months what happened to my daughter when he goes to jail how do I get custody back

Asked on 9/18/13, 1:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Slater Slater & Zurz LLP

To properly answer your question, we would like to provide you with a free telephone consultation. Please call our law firm at 1-888-534-4850 and ask for James Luna. You can also email James at [email protected] He will connect you with one of our attorneys who will discuss this issue with you, answer your questions and provide you with guidance. We look forward to your call! Yours Truly, Jim Slater, Slater & Zurz LLP

Read more
Answered on 9/18/13, 1:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio