Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Ohio

need form to file in ohio to vacate a default judgement

Asked on 8/26/09, 2:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

Did you receive a default judgement in a court case? What was the case for and why did you get the default judgement? There is generally a time limit to file.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Read more
Answered on 8/30/09, 6:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Ohio