Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Ohio

My mother wants to put in writing that she gives us her property, but retains life rights to it. How does she do that?

Asked on 8/10/09, 4:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

Are you referring to real property or personal property?

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks and have a great day.

Read more
Answered on 8/11/09, 7:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Ohio