Legal Question in Immigration Law in Ohio

I'm an American,my fiance is christain Indoensian woaman of 3 years now,she moved to Malaysia 15yrs.,ago & was forced in a Malaysian Islamic Muslim marriage 15yrs.ago.Since then she has seperated from her marriage 8 yrs.,for her befiefs are christian & not by way of muslim belief's,can she get a divorce & how can she go about it,Thank You!!!

Asked on 3/16/13, 12:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Sorry, your question has nothing to do with U.S. Immigration Law. You'd probably need to contact a Family Law Attorney in Malaysia, if there is such an area of law there.

Read more
Answered on 3/16/13, 8:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Ohio