Legal Question in Immigration Law in Ohio

If i apply for an employer sponsored green card under EB-2 or EB-3 category,will i get a conditional green card or permanent one?.

i am working in a top reputed company for 2.5 i eligible to file under EB-2 or EB-3 category?.if not after how much time will i become eligible.

Asked on 3/31/13, 2:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

In order to better answer this question, I would need to know what your immigration status is now & what level of education you possess.

In general, both require a Labor Certification. Once you became eligible to adjust status, the "greencard" would be permanent. However, the process is lengthy & I suggest you speak with the experienced Business Immigration Attorney who will be representing your employer with this matter.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/13, 2:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Ohio