Legal Question in Immigration Law in Ohio

im married to us citizen applied for agreen card but never recived it in 2004 i left the usa in 2008 still married to theusa citizen but separated can i apply to get my green card even if im out side the usa

Asked on 6/24/13, 4:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Philip Eichorn Hammond Law Group

There is some missing information such as whether or not you went to a marriage interview, what happened at that interview and ultimately with your I-485. Even if you were granted LPR status, your departure and lack of reentry for the past 5 years may show an abandonment of any status gained. Please retain counsel, review all of the circumstances completely and determine the best strategy for you.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/13, 5:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Ohio