Legal Question in Immigration Law in Ohio

By marrying a U.S. citizen can a foreign student stay in the U.S. and apply for federal aid to continue their education.

Asked on 8/12/19, 4:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Client,

Please pay for the question and I can help you.

Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, LLB

Read more
Answered on 8/12/19, 5:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Ohio