Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Ohio


if there is an exsisting product, and I have an Idea to improve the product, how do I go about getting it patened if the idea is in fact an original?

Asked on 12/07/08, 10:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Johm Smith tom's

Re: patent

You consult a patent attorney; you can't realistically do a patent yourself. You can try filing a provisional patent to get you a year to work on the patent, but that is also not very easy to do on your own.

Read more
Answered on 12/09/08, 12:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Ohio