Legal Question in Employment Law in Ohio

Hello, my question is regarding a sexual predator that I work with. I just learned that prior to his hire he was incarcerated for the rape of a child. This makes me extremely uncomfortable. I expressed my concern to a supervisor, but they said nothing can be done. Is this true? Do other employees have rights if they feel unsafe?

Asked on 12/29/19, 6:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Greg Mansell Mansell Law

Hello there. If anything specific happens that makes you uncomfortable, you should immediately report it in writing and document everything. That includes any time you would need to be alone with that individual. Make sure you document everything in writing.

Read more
Answered on 1/08/20, 3:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Ohio