Legal Question in Employment Law in Ohio

Can i get my record expunged for a misdemedor in Ohio? Its a misdemedor for Petty theft, and its been a couple years. I cant seem to get a job with this on there?

Asked on 4/14/10, 7:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Howard Mishler Howard V. Mishler Co. LPA

Is the case in municipal court or common pleas?

Read more
Answered on 4/19/10, 7:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Ohio