Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Ohio

we need to evict a tenant due to non payment of rent can we file this ourselves with a local magistrate? Where do we get the forms?

Asked on 9/18/09, 12:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

Go down to the local court of common pleas to get the necessary paperwork. Hopefully they will help you. Some courts are very unhelpful if someone wants to represent themselves in a court action.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you and have a great day.

Dan Guinn

Read more
Answered on 9/19/09, 7:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Ohio