Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Ohio

What can I do about landlord not fixing apartment

Asked on 7/08/16, 1:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jann Washington Jann C. Washington, Esq., LLC

You don't indicate what type of repairs. If they are minor repairs, there is not much you can do except pay for them yourself. However, if they are pretty significant repairs, one option available to you is to escrow your rent with the local municipal court. Then, the landlord will have to prove to the municipal court that the repairs are done in order to receive the rent.

Read more
Answered on 7/09/16, 4:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Ohio