Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Ohio

My three roommates had a party. The cops busted it and there were underages. Of my 3 roommates I am the only on 21. They cop said I have to go to court for providing the houes. What do I say to the judge and what are my options?

Asked on 9/21/09, 11:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

You want to plead not guilty. They have to prove that you knew what was going on or that you supplied the alcohol. I would urge you to get an attorney and I would be happy to represent you in this process.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 1:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Ohio