Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Ohio

can you take a person to small claims court for a 25 dollar breach of contract

Asked on 9/10/09, 7:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

You could but often the filing fee is around $60.00. Therefore, even if you win and get the $25 dollars you have actually lost money.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you.

Dan Guinn

Read more
Answered on 9/12/09, 5:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Ohio