Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in Ohio

if your boyfriend buys you a ring for your birthday and he breaks up with you,can he take you to court and get it back if he's still paying for it?

Asked on 9/09/09, 10:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

Likely not since it was a gift and he gave it to you. It is his fault that he is still paying on it.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/09, 2:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in Ohio