Legal Question in Mediation in Ohio

I have been served with a letter from the county court about a charge account that I am not aware of. I asked that proof be sent to me and I received nothing. At this point I have received another letter about mediation. I am not sure what I am supposed to do now. Do I need to contact the mediator? What advice can you give me?

Asked on 8/03/09, 12:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

I recently had a case like this. I was able to get the suit dismissed without going to court because the other party did not have proof of the debt.

How much do they claim that you owe?

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/09, 6:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Mediation questions and answers in Ohio