Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Ohio

I had back over a year ago after surgery I went into afib lost control of my bikes and urinary tract I am still having the problems. I have to take medication to keep my heart rate down do I have anything I can do about these issues

Asked on 2/07/20, 5:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Jacobs Jacobs & Lowder

The number one thing you need to do is find a doctor who can determine what’s wrong and whether the surgery caused it. Time is of the essence though so since it’s been so long already you really need to hire a lawyer to help preserve your right to sue. Contact me directly if you want more guidance. 216.952.1990

Read more
Answered on 2/07/20, 10:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Ohio