Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Ohio

Is it possible to file a medical malpractice lawsuit and to represent by myself although neither I have law degree nor I have license since I did not find a lawyer. I am a Ph.D in Microbiology and Molecular biology. Thanks

Asked on 8/26/14, 8:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin Connolly Kevin J. Connolly

If you can find a medical or osteopath doctor to sign the certificate of merit, power to you. But don't count on it. The lack of interest usually reflects a lack of merit in the claim.

Read more
Answered on 8/28/14, 12:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Ohio