Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Ohio

I reside in Ohio. My partner and I lived together 25 years before he passed away.

I want to file a lawsuit against the doctor, hosptal and others who brought about his demise. Can I file even though we were not married?

Asked on 5/05/14, 9:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Slater Slater & Zurz LLP

To properly answer your questions, we would like to offer you a free consultation with one of our attorneys. Your free consultation can take place either over the telephone or in-person.

To schedule your free consultation, please call us at 1-800-297-9191 or email James Luna at [email protected]

We look forward to hearing from you.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/14, 5:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Ohio