Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Ohio

verbally abusive and threatening by my consulting doctor

I was emotionally attacked by a treating physician at a large hospital in Ohio, because he didn't think I had a real tbi, despite documentation from multiple other facilities. I was berated by and actually threatened by this doctor. I .actually have a good portion of this man's abusive behavior toward me on an audio tape recording, where he held nothing back in a nasty message to my husband as well. How long do I have to file a suit against this horrid dr/ hospital for their abusive treatment of me? I was too damaged to do anything about it at the time, but am feeling stronger now and would like to know what to do to go forward with a complaint against them, if it is still possible. Thanks a lot for your time.

Asked on 2/09/09, 4:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Jacobs Jacobs & Lowder

Re: verbally abusive and threatening by my consulting doctor

If what happened here is considered medical malpractice then you have a year to file a complaint against him....general negligence claims have a 2 year limit.

Read more
Answered on 2/09/09, 5:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Ohio