Legal Question in Military Law in Ohio


I have been trying to process a claim with the VA for over 35 years as a result of an attack by 6 of my fellow soldiers. To this day I have not been able to acquire my military medical records or inpatient hopsital records pertaining to the assault and have denied my claim. I feel I need an attorney. Where can I find the help I need. The American legion is of no help at all. F. Moore

Asked on 10/09/06, 11:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John K. Harris Attorney at Law

Re: attorney

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 10/09/06, 1:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Ohio