Legal Question in Military Law in Ohio


yes i was wanting to kon i went awol during basic training i didnt run they sent us home for xmas leave and i had some major family problems when i got home and i stayed i really love the army and want to return but i was wanting is there anyway possible they will let me stay and do basic all over agin

Asked on 8/11/08, 3:23 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Philip Simmons Philip Simmons

Re: awol

The longer you stay gone the more difficult to stay in. That said, you don't need an attorney for this. Turn yourself in as soon as you can and tell the Army you want to go through bootcamp again.

Read more
Answered on 8/12/08, 6:12 pm
Anthony DeWitt Bartimus, Frickleton Robertson & Gorny, PC

Re: awol

Return yourself to military control. It is doubtful you will be able to remain in the military as you are likely now in a deserter status. You should contact your command immediately and make arrangements to return to military control. You should consult with a lawyer before you do.

Read more
Answered on 8/11/08, 3:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Ohio