Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

i had a 2001 escape that had an abs problem, which resulted in an accident and total loss of the truck, contacted the dealership and corporation and they gave the run around and refusals. now they are recalling the vehicle, can i still pursue this?

Asked on 1/20/12, 8:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Stoll Stoll, Ltd.

Yes you can and you may have additional remedies as well. Were there any injuries in the accident? 1.440.552.7063

Read more
Answered on 1/24/12, 5:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio