Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

If injured in a motorcycle accident and it wasn't your fault although you were injured in the neck how can you recoup wages lost and pain and suffering? Have been off work since oct. 2010. Do not have money for lawyer.

I am experiencing pain in neck and work a physical job. Do you think my chances are good for ssd or ssi? Also if I do apply for ssd or ssi when should I do it? Have not money except a little to pay mortgage and bills. But running out of it. Thanks

Asked on 2/02/11, 1:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Castelli Law Office of Anthony D. Castelli

Lawyers take these cases based on a percentage of recovery and many will advance costs. So talk with a personal injury lawyer to see if they can help.

You have to be disabled from all gainfull employment for one year to get ssdi

Read more
Answered on 2/08/11, 3:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio