Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

A kid at school was bullying my son. My son threw a pencil at him. The kid came back and hit my son in the face breaking his nose. Can I ask his family to pay our medical bills? Felonious assault charges are being filed against this boy.

Asked on 11/15/13, 6:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Slater Slater & Zurz LLP

To properly answer your questions, we would like to provide you with a free consultation with one of our attorneys. Please contact James Luna to schedule your free consultation by calling 1-800-297-9191 or email [email protected]

Your consultation can be conducted either over the telephone or in-person.

Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 11/15/13, 6:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio