Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

Is it legal for a newspaper to publish a minors name in the paper for a car accident?

Asked on 9/21/09, 12:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

As far as I know the answer is yes.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 1:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio