Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

Residents on our street are looking for a law firm capable of bringing a public �qualified� nuisance tort action against the subsidiary of a certain industrial conglomerate and possibly an action against the city for failure to control nuisance and involuntary condemnation. This tort is continuous, and we have exhausted all out-of-court options (city, news, etc.)

Please advice.

Thank you

Asked on 10/25/09, 8:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Michael Benson Benson Law Firm

I work Of Counsel to a firm that may be a good "fit" to bring this action. Please call my Cleveland office at 216-241-2510 and speak with Dana to set up a meeting.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/09, 9:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio