Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

My roommates car was involved in a hit and run accident while it was parked on the street in front of our apartment. I recently found a car parked in our back alley, that is normally parked on the same street, that has damage that corresponds with my roommates car. I took pictures of my "suspects" car. What can I do now to find out more?

Asked on 7/03/10, 8:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ryan Fisher Lowe Eklund Wakefield Co. LPA

Report the accident to the police and provide the police with the information you have. They should at least question the "suspect." Also, if you report it to your insurance company they may be able to exert some influence over the police to investigate the accident.

Read more
Answered on 7/04/10, 8:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio