Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

My son was hit in the back of his car. The other driver claimed responsibility. The insurance is offereing the cost of the vehicle, a 2001 Dodge Intrepid which is less than the damage to the vehicle. They want to settle. Should we accept or pursue other options? Such a getting a lawyer?

Asked on 4/07/10, 4:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Michael Benson Benson Law Firm

If there were any injuries, you should talk to a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 4/14/10, 1:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio