Legal Question in Personal Injury in Ohio

i subpoenaed paperwork the defense atny wants me to not subpoena but write her a letter of requsst for this material.i thought,oh no,this subpoena was a demand.i imagine i will receive sifted through material of what they believe i may this what,reverse i demand access?do i compell? do i object to court?

Asked on 2/11/10, 6:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Michael Benson Benson Law Firm

You should be doing formal discovery. I would suggest you hire a competent attorney to assist you on a contingent basis, if this is an injury case. If you are sure you want to proceed pro se, you'll have to familiarize yourself with the statutes and court rules regarding discovery. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 2/16/10, 7:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Ohio