Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Ohio

My house and the land it is on is in my name. I wish to transfer it into my living trust, also in my name. How do I do this?.

Asked on 8/26/09, 12:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elizabeth Schmitz Elizabeth S. Schmitz Attorney at Law

You need a new deed that transfers the property from your name into the name of the trustee of your trust.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/09, 10:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Ohio