Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Ohio

I have a question about if I have a right to file charges. A woman (who used to be a man, but had sex change surgery) did not tell me she was a man, and proceeded to have sex with me. Is this at all a crime?

Asked on 7/30/09, 3:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

Your question got my attention. Please give me a complete list of facts.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and have a great day.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/09, 10:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Ohio