Legal Question in Traffic Law in Ohio

I got in an accident and I got a ticket. I need to know what forms I need to file for a discovery packet in the state of Ohio. I do not have a lawyer and am acting as my own lawyer.

Asked on 7/14/17, 8:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Jacobs Jacobs & Lowder

There's no specific form. You just simply write the prosecutor a letter and ask him for any evidence that he has collected related to your case. Make a copy of the letter.

Read more
Answered on 7/15/17, 10:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Ohio