Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Ohio

My father died four years ago. Everything went to my stepmother. Now she has died and she changed her will to give everything to her children. Do I have any recourse. Does a question of compentacy come into play here? She was heavily medicated and got influence from her children.

Thank you, Richard

Asked on 3/17/16, 9:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Slater Slater & Zurz LLP

To properly answer all your questions, we would like to offer you a free consultation. Your free consultation is just that - free. There is no obligation and there is no cost. Your free consultation can take place either over the telephone or in-person.

To schedule a free consultation, please contact James Luna at our office by calling 1-800-297-9191 or email [email protected].

We look forward to hearing from you.

Read more
Answered on 3/17/16, 9:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Ohio