Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Ohio

If a person planning end-of-life decisions has no friends or relatives to trust, is there a recommended way to leave the small estate to a charitable fund?

Asked on 4/03/12, 6:09 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Christine Socrates Meyers, Roman, Friedberg & Lewis

There different types of trusts through which this can be done but it can also be done by executing a simple will. The recommended way would be depend on your specific situation and what you would like to achive. I recommend that you discuss your situation with an estate planning attorney.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/12, 8:19 am
Nancy Fioritto Patete Nancy Fioritto Patete, Esq.

You may also wish to contact the development office or fundraising office of the charity you are interested in. The staff is usually more than happy to work with a donor.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/13, 7:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Ohio