Legal Question in Workers Comp in Ohio

I have a workmans comp case, it has been determined that I have a 19% disability. Shouldn't I be receiving money yearly I have been seeing several different DR.'s on a regular basis for the last 2 years, am I not entitled to something?

Asked on 9/01/10, 3:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Tobergte McKenzie & Snyder LLP.

In Ohio, many injured workers are entitled to a permanent partial disability award. You will want to make sure form c92 has been filed and you may want to consult another physician as you may be entitled to a higher percentage.

Read more
Answered on 9/06/10, 4:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Ohio