Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Oklahoma

I live in Oklahoma. My husband was in an accident, fell 30 ft., it took four years to get his disability started. I quit paying credit card bills and only had one car loan. I finally let the car get repossessed. We own a 2009 Ford work van and a 2012 Ford Expedition. We have about 6,000 left in the bank and he is now on disability. I am his caregiver. The credit union is taking us to court for the auto loan from the car we let go back. My question is should we just go to court or file Bankruptcy?

Asked on 11/11/21, 12:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Attend the first court hearing and see what credit union has to say. In case you cant meet their demand, just tell the court that fact and inform the court your facts and that you are planning to file bankruptcy and thereafter go for filing a bankruptcy petition

Read more
Answered on 11/29/21, 12:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Oklahoma